Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Victory Dance & Serial Killers

I have ordered my Secret Santa gift for my... Secret Santa. And I am pleased with myself. Mwah ha ha ha. Now I just have to wait two months without telling anyone... anything. Except, I'll tell you this much. My Secret Santa's last name is the same as my own.


SHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone!!!


In other news, my new character crush is Dexter from Showtime's "Dexter." He's a serial killer - but a friendly good one. As per usual Steve does not mind as he generally approves of my character crushes... because secretly he knows, if he had the capability to be attracted to them, he would be.


In still other news - TUMS works. Who'd have thunk it.

3 comments:

Dave said...

You know "Dexter" is made in America, right? You sure you're ready to dive into a non-British TV series?

Ada said...

LOL, is that why I don't like most of the supporting characters?

Chef Ed said...

i think you should tell me what you bought... since.. you know, i'm kind of responsible... :)