Thursday, November 01, 2007

November sounds SO good

One more month. Probably a bit more. But I don't mind that part yet. As long as November 26 (i.e. Steve's return) comes and passes without incident, I won't be complaining about the last weeks. Well... I mean... you know... I might... but... right... nevermind.

The truth of the matter is that my little anxiety problem is telling me that I can't relax until November 26. BUT I do not buy into that, so I will attempt to ignore and taunt said voice ;). Just kidding. Seriously though, my challenge until then will be to fight the urge to feel this way and to relax. Obviously such an attitude will only help my cause. SO. No worries. I have a whole month to relax, enjoy one-child-peace, appreciate not being a milk maid for another month and just think of all the random little tasks I can do while Steve is gone! It's all very exciting... in a very serene sort of way of course.

In other news, I have definitely officially transitioned from cute second trimester pregnant to 'Holy Cow - whatever you do don't sneeze' pregnant. The pregnancy has finally reached my face (I see it in pictures and I'm still not complaining as the pregnancy reached my face last time at month 4!) and has gotten to the point that if I catch a passing glimpse of my belly/butt profile as I walk passed a window I think, "That doesn't even look real."

Hooray for November!



2 comments:

diane said...

Crazy! This pregnancy went really fast for me. I only have a few inches of the blanket finished (can't count the several feet I unraveled when I changed my mind about the colors).

The timing will work out...really it will.

Creative Mama said...

um again. you ARE beautiful... definitely prego... but truly lovely... own your curves... from all angles... ;)