Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A New Blog

I am toying with the idea of having a blog especially for the kids as many of you do and let my own ramblings and whinings stay on Burnt Fudge. Of course this makes checking both doubly as hard for those of you who don't spend your time with bated breath that I will post... or perhaps it will be doubly easy rather if you really just want to see the kids... then just bookmark/rss feed there! And I'm not promising I won't ramble and whine there too, but it will be mostly about mommyhood if I do... maybe... I dunno.

www.abigailandjack.blogspot.com

I will add a link on this page as well to make it easy.

Go there now for video of Abby's ballet open house.

For those of you who need help keeping up with blogs etc, see James' post on Google reader... here: http://tvjames.blogspot.com/2007/11/still-not-using-google-reader.html

5 comments:

Creative Mama said...

hmmm interesting idea...

Creative Mama said...

HEY does this mean no more cousins for M from Auntie Ada?!?!? j/k

Dave said...

So now that the kids are gone, are you gonna let loose with the filthy racist jokes or is that just something you save for our yearly get-togethers?

Aaron said...

I'm in.

Ada said...

snort choke. PFFT.