Saturday, November 17, 2007

Out, Damn Itch

Abby had a rough night at Gramma's with itches which meant she was beat this afternoon. It also meant her hours with Daddy before his trip were rather peaceful and cuddly.



Tonight she's been up for an hour and a half with different itchy extremities. I went in there for the fourth time (for the last arm) and I said sadly,
"Honey, you've just got to try to stop itching."
She answered, rather sleepily, "No, no, I'm just trying patting gently."

We've got to start the lotion + Benedryl again... this is just too depressing.

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

o no how sad... do we know why she's ichy this time?

diane said...

Lovely picture....poor dear, I wonder why it mostly happens at night - but maybe she is just too busy during the day to think about it.

Juliana Shain said...

That's funny. I get that way just at bedtime sometimes, too.

It's usually when I'm stressed.

I'm sure that doesn't help your situation. : )