Friday, November 23, 2007

Anxiety: The Next Generation

Sorry, sorry for the vague sad post - just didn't want to incriminate anyone since the whole thing is shady on fault. I had a chance to talk to Steve after that and it was incredibly nice and diffusing to have him to talk to since I hadn't obviously been able to previously.

There was a series of communication flubs that ended up affecting Abby in Coronado and it was just hard on momma's heart not to be there. Very Thankfully, Auntie Samantha was Abby's advocate and cuddle monkey, so all was well resolved (everyone was working to resolve for Abby's best, don't get me wrong - it's just that Auntie is tasked to be specifically her voice).

Anyway, Abby had stomach problems all Thursday and one session, while she sat on the potty, leaning against Auntie Samantha, Abby said, "I think my body is telling me to relax."

And, though the stomach issues may have had nothing whatever to do with the general drama, it's also possible my little one was showing the signs of stress. BUT Auntie was comforting and diligent and cuddling and loving and relaxing so all is well today.

1 comment:

Albert said...

My little munchkin -- she's learning to cope so well.