Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last Frontier?

Okay, the joke is going to be on me if this baby goes all the way to 40 weeks (Lord help me), but I have the strangest aversion to putting together the "Call List".

Julie mentioned it a few days ago and so I've been meaning to put it together and have all sorts of groups in my mind - like who really needs to be called during labor vs. emailed that labor has started while most just need to be called when baby is born or... emailed when baby is born.

Perhaps it proves I'm not officially nesting yet and when I have the urge to do that... then we're on our way... which, now that I've suggested that possibility I promise will not be until Monday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this for you, too. You can stick me in the email-when-labor-has-started group if that works for you. I want to be praying for you! Also, do you like hospital visitors? I can't remember.