Saturday, November 17, 2007

Final Tally

Not to belabor the point (i.e. gloat), now that I am sleeping regularly and have finished the scrapbook projects I was in the middle of when my sleeping drought ended, I thought I'd take a final look at what I accomplished in my two months without sleep:

Cruise album : complete
10 year marriage album : complete up til 8.5 years
Abby's Baby album : remastered and complete
Jack's Baby album : current ;)
Trips (CTx2, Englandx2) : complete
2001 - 2003 : revised complete
2003 - 2005 : revised complete
2005 - current: revised current
Artsy album : began - need perfect fit paper
Non-digital favorites : scanned

If I run into sleeping trouble again I would:

Do a Christmas album
Get the perfect fit paper for the Artsy album

1 comment:

diane said...

Just think NONE of this would have been accomplished if it hadn't been for Jack! Or pregnancy. Or misery. So.