Monday, November 26, 2007

Nesting and Roosting

I have my WHOLE family under my roof. Now that feels like luxury.

Steve's project was a total and resounding hit. He did not meet nor become BFF with the president of Italy however (you can't have it all).

He hasn't slept much in four days but he's still pretty cute.

Abby ran out to him to greet him and told me, "I missed Steve SO much. I really really like him." then she hugged him and said, "I missed you. And... and... I miss Auntie."

Thank you everyone for helping with Operation Turkey. I really really appreciate it.

More pics from Thanksgiving... well... more pics of the cousins from Thanksgiving (taken by my photography partner Sarah):

4 comments:

Creative Mama said...

were those on snapfish? or were they left on your camera? ... dang those are the cute ones of them together that I was thinking of...

Ada said...

dps gave me a CD... want it? huh? huh?

Then maybe you shouldn't have picked the 12th!!!! ;) ;)

diane said...

How did Sarah get Abby to pose? She turns her back on me..knows I can be intimidated probably.

Albert said...

I love the pic with Auntie and Abby .. the way Abby always soaks up Samantha's great hugs.