Sunday, January 04, 2009

Trash Debt*

*term coined by Tim & Sarah as far as I know

One of my biggest annoyances this time of year is when the trash can does not hold all the trash and we have to stockpile trash.  We were doing great with this - all caught up, no perishables with the paper/boxes - perfectly perfect in every way.

Until we forgot to put our bins out Friday.  


DANG IT.

It's Sunday and I'm already dreading waiting until Thursday to clear LAST week's and now this week's trash is going to fill up the bins before we even have a chance to make trash for next week.

DANG IT.




2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

I WAS JUST THINKING... HEY... WE MADE THAT UP!!!
thanks for the credit. ;)

James Lamb / tvjames said...

I totally get that. I had been thinking of how that would explain paying credit cards while still charging on them.

We often end up with recycling debt. (Often we pay off the debt by throwing the recycling in the trash because they will only give us a can we can fill in a week and their solution is to put the rest out in paper bags. Yeah... steep hill... wind... rain... coyotes. I did the paper bags once. I spent the next morning cleaning up cans from in front of two houses down the hill.) grumble