Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Orange Sale 2009 PROGRESS (Maggie, don't look)

Maggie - did you close the page? Go on, close it.




Okay, for everyone else who won't think feel I'm giving everyone else a heart attack by this update:



Okay - I have (both virtual and real) sold 27 crates of fruit. I am overjoyed. Thank you all so much. I have a few family members left to love me with their orders, and a few more cards to call - but I'm one happy Orange seller. 8 more to go. Which will feel insurmountable in two weeks - but for now, seems very doable.

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

You are an ORANGE WHORE! What in the WORLD?!?! Who have you sold to... ?Just so I don't try to double dip...

Creative Mama said...

I have 7 ... and I thought that was pretty good...

Ada said...

are you counting web orders becuase you already have 7.5 web orders too