Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Must Update Before I Fall...

Too far behind - must do massive post:

well first off "check" on the: embarrassing naked picture for Jack's yearbook (toddler version)



Abby loves the new clothes Zoozy bought for her - and accessorized all on her own
She is such a little lady
Jack loves to crawl into the shower with me. Unlike Abby he doesn't mind the stream of water falling overhead or its warm temperature:
Abby with her Orange Sale Campaign Manager

The two thresholds to the kitchen have been just gaps showing old wood and spider paths. Now both of them are nicely filled in
The ceiling fan is actually both attached properly AND there is no gaping hole in which to check the installation.
The downstairs bathroom has been awaiting the move of the light and the light switch since we put in our vanity four years ago and realized you couldn't open the door with the light centered where it was above the vanity.


Of all the little things we've hired Manuel to finish up for us - this was by far my favorite - the empty hole with wires hanging down has been mocking me for years.
The vent had the venty thingee exposed which never really bothered me, but bothered everyone else - so that's covered
When they took out the mold and the WALLS with it, the outside garage type air was flowing seamlessly into the inside laundry room which made everything colder and difficult - so that is shut up.
Shannon and I have had almost regular playdates for Mommy's only. Even though we have wonderful awesome spouses and children, sanity does often teeter, so these times away are essential. They do seem to center around food and dessert that I like, but hey, she humors me.

1 comment:

Jen Gray said...

Nice job on all the house stuff--can't wait to see next time I am in town. Looks great!

Naked Jack = delicious, delicious baby fat. Adorable!

Abby = such a little lady. What a beauty!

Where can I get me some dessert like that last picture?????

: )