Monday, January 12, 2009

Jack - gangster cutee

Have I mentioned recently that Jack is too cute to handle. Like, he's got this whoooooooole routine worked out. When he's going to bed, he wants to hold my hand. So I let him unless he gets up in which case I leave. Well, this works best if I'm reading a book so that he doesn't sense all this "scrutiny" from me even if my eyes are closed - kids can just sense when they are being scrutinized. However, Jack, who rather likes attention, now will kind of perch his head against the crib bars, just above the bumper to see how long it takes me to realize he's not totally down on the mattress, then when I look at him he'll give me this totally impish little boy expression, then plop back down to the mattress.

OH why oh why are our children such flirts? Abby's going to join a commune so she never has to be alone again and Jack is going to be a professional flirt.

2 comments:

Jen Gray said...

Seriously, cutest CUTEST little baby boy ever. Love the story. : )

Albert said...

Adrea - I NEED a color printout of this! Ok? Huh?