Thursday, December 20, 2007

Only so Much



So, as I mentioned, yesterday was my no sleep low and for the past few weeks I've been wanting to blog here and there but haven't because my brain could only focus on baby birthing or baby rearing. So... in the spirit of catch up...


Abby and Daddy during the Disneyland snowfall



Jack in focus in Gramma's glasses (Steve artsy)


Abby going "whoot whoot" on Dumbo


Abby's Great Grandma (she has two, how lucky is she?) sends her presents for every holiday and in an effort to really show her how much Abby appreciates this, I take pictures of Abby opening the presents and send them to her. Abby knows now in order to open the presents she has to be good for the camera. So this is Abby's plastered on "Cheese" all throughout opening the presents.

Abby and Daddy reading a fairytale next to the Christmas Tree

Jack and Daddy getting in some cuddle time

No comments: