Monday, December 01, 2008

People! He's not a Beast!

Abby's love and flair for stories and the dramatic just continue to give me unending joy.

Sunday she was watching Beauty and the Beast (she's been singing "Bomb Jor" all day) and when it came to the part where the mob is going to go after the Beast she cried (with much emotion, but not quite real - i.e. she was inserting herself in the story) "People! No! He's not a Beast! Really! Listen to me! It's just a spell. I know he looks like a Beast but its the rose!"

She is also very into organizing her dresses. Today she spent hours taking them all off their designated hooks (she knows exactly which dress goes where and if she can't find one she leaves that hook - the same hook everytime - empty) in her closet and finding hangers for them, arranging them all onto hangers then on my bed, then on my bedroom door, then in her room and finally back onto the hooks (with hangers now).

I found out today that the hangers are color - coordinated to the dress. Proof for nature vs nuture eh?

1 comment:

diane said...

No reallyl? Color co-ordinated? Ah my genes (and maybe some of Zoozie's) coming out at last!