Saturday, December 06, 2008

Gifts I've Thought About Getting Sarah (and Tim)

It's the couple's gifts dilemma. Tim doesn't want what I'm going to get Sarah - but Sarah REALLY wouldn't want what I'd get for Tim.

The problem with Sarah is that I sort of have a feel for her cool natural taste... but because it's quite a bit different from mine I have some fears...






I know what you're all thinking...

The wheels are perfect, right?

Oh, you were actually thinking "Doesn't Sarah read this blog?" Well, yes, but I'll get back to that.

The wheels are totally perfect... Well YEAH, but they are way too expensive, she'd be annoyed with me because if I just went to the dump I'd be able to find cool wheels - AND the littlest one which ties their composition together isn't available anyway.

I had the candles in my shopping cart for a while... but they seemed so NOT Tim at all... i.e. it would be like getting them a video game as a group gift.

Sigh.

As far as Sarah reading this - it's okay - I'm not going to get any of this... the ideas were just burning holes in my brain.

1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

ooo you are funny!