Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Finally Happened...

I've finally been that mom - running from bathroom to bathroom as her entire family vomits all over the place.

Looks like food poisoning as no one had fevers and it all went down at the same exact time and we all had food from the same place.

Steve got the worst of it, not sickness necessarily - but after he'd emptied his stomach on purpose (tired of waiting and confirmation that Abby was feeling the same way there were times he had to help Abby while I was helping Jack. He's a trooper.

I'm, oddly enough, starving, but as its one in the morning, now seems like a bad time to make muffins... though I dunno- it might get to that point.

Abby's asleep on the bathroom floor - she wants to "lay here for a little bit and then go back to bed." Steve is sleeping in bed trying to make as little movement as possible. Jack went back to sleep but he needs a bath like nobody's business. And me - you know where I am.

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

O no!!! we have pedilight if you'd like me to bring down the three bottles I have... damn that food poisoning... it really takes it out of you... do you know where it was from? ALSO. perhaps we should stop eating out all together... then we'd never get food poisoning... but then we may never eat either... ;)

Jen Gray said...

OH NO! So sorry. I hope it passes quickly. I am all too familiar with the urpy burpy yucky pukey thing. NO FUN. : (