Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Whopper of Mood

Whelp, I've decided that there are times when it is okay for me to embrace the idea of comforting myself with food... Like when I've had a really really sucky week. Of course the fact that it hasn't even been that sucky (everyone is good and healthy and safe and in fact! I've had a lot of great things happen this week) just makes the mood worse because it's so ridiculous to be in a mood and I shouldn't be in a mood.

If that made sense.

So I made a dessert. To counter this little setback I have two bags of pre-cut apples left over from snack for the kids today that I will be munching on all week. I like apples. Pre-cut apples.

5 comments:

Albert said...

Shouldn't have a feeling? Mmm .. What's up with THAT?

Ada said...

When one is pregnant, one must be aware that one's emotions are not all motivated by oneself but rather little raving and ranting hormones that disrupt life and peace.

And hey, I'm having the feelings, just curing them with chocolate rather than understanding - perfectly good, see?

Albert said...

Of course I do, my lovely pregnant lady. No accidental criticism intended -- just the acceptance you already know about.

Dave said...

One must not speak of oneself too often with such colorful language lest one may think of ye as a blowhard.

Ada said...

Whom said I was speaking of myself?