Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Creativity Rivals Sugar



** couldn't decide between the two worried Abby looks... votes? and a 'not worried' Abby look is not really an option as that is the only look she gives me. It translates into "You're not taking a picture of me, are you?"

Well, I get a very similar buzz from being happy with photos I've taken (and a good long scrapbooking run for that matter) as I do from eating my favorite desserts. Must remember this. Though... you know... my cookie ingredients are always available to me, unlike willing photo subjects or the right size paper.


7 comments:

diane said...

Teeth...he's got teeth!

I like the crop frame of the first "worried"...though it is hard to choose.

Love them, of course.

diane said...

oh heck! Maybe I've changed my mind...maybe I vote for the second "worried"...sigh.

Lori said...

I vote for Worried Look #2. It says "Are you freakin' KIDDING me?"

Jen Gray said...

Well, just to be difficult, I vote for worried look #1!
Ha! So there!

Aaron said...

#2. You can trust me, I'm a doctor.

diane said...

...a doctor? I have this pain in my little finger...

Creative Mama said...

my word he's darling... and those teefers are just darling... can teeth be cute?