Monday, October 29, 2007

33 week Itch

Oddly enough, with a week of sleep under my belt (which is not really a belt as I a great big baby in my belly), my good humor has deserted me. I have a good five weeks left... if not a few more. So I need a better attitude until then. Where did it go? Where can I find it?

I feel like my body is too heavy, too unwieldy to handle (I don't need reassurance, I'm still plenty happy with my 20 some pounds gained, but it's still an extra 20 pounds to carry around... some of it moving, kicking and bladder punching). My mind is heavy too... like I can't motivate it to have a better attitude. I wonder if there was just too MUCH laughing this weekend? I had a really great weekend, maybe this is just the fallout.

I also feel this 'verge' feeling. Starting... next weekend life isn't going to be slowing down... it will be a slippery slope to the arrival of a new baby... a new life... a new family...

Gotta go cuddle with the original munchkin.

P.S. our new better loan is thru ING and I might just cry if they ever sell it because they are great. SERIOUS customer service.

3 comments:

Albert said...

Guys can only stand by helplessly and watch their beautiful women do this babymaking miracle in god's most mysterious ways - including the blahh parts.

Wouldn't it be great if I could just volunteer to take the whole working part from you for -- oh, maybe 6 to 8 hours on the weekend -- or maybe 6 -- like I do with Abby, then give it all back when you've returned from a liesurely shopping trip and a nice nap (mmmm - better make that 8 -- 6 from me and 2 from Steve and maybe Dave can do ..... !! ).
Hey, Jack would never notice, you'd get some rest, I would hide my bigger belly from gossiping eyes and feel soooo useful.

Jen Gray said...

Okay, Adrea, now I am *so* jealous. My own father never ONCE offered to take over pregnancy duties for me *pout pout*. I think it is a brilliant plan. =)

Creative Mama said...

soo glad it all worked out with the loan... your dad is so sweet...
love you friend... your soo lovely prego... your truly on the homestretch