Saturday, September 19, 2009

A List Blog Post for Hazel

What my mom and I and Steve (and Sarah) have accomplished this passed few days:

pre-registered for the hospital
had a doc appt
moved Abby's old bed out
made room for car in garage
let floor guys finish
dishes
mailed or delivered 3 CDs to clients
completed W9 for online orders
set up bank account for BrightWaters
solved a Christmas book illustration problem
went grocery shopping ten times
packed maternity bag
finished Abby's emergency bag
went to open house
went to school
bought new shoes for Abby (Thanks Poppa - I love them!)
corrected Abby's school lunch teacher assignment
got the phone lines working again
moved the internet dedicated thingee
gotten the subaru fixed and back
gotten the rental car back
gotten the buick fixed and back
had dinner with friends
had two birthday parties for Abby
had two birthday parties for Caiah
had soccer practice and soccer games

I

am

beat...

but gotten some great pictures that I'm keeping under cover until Christmas card season.

Whoo.

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

friend. i. love. your. list.
excellent work.
happy nesting.

Albert said...

Good job, honey!

Chef Ed said...

Wow, my very own list blog post?! I feel so special. And, after reading it, am entirely exhausted. ;) If I didn't know any better, I would have fully expected "had baby" to be at the end of that list. You know... all in a hard day's work. Hope you get some well deserved rest!!