Thursday, September 03, 2009

Freaky Brain (aka Head Shrinking #2)

Okay, I can see why psychology was once feared to be from the devil. There are some weird things that go on in our brains and psychology's explanations can be downright eerie.

I have been angry - like really easily frustrated/at the end of my rope sort of angry the first few days of this past week and just automatically chalked it up to pregnancy hormones.

But toward the end of our women's group wednesday night someone was talking about something else and I thought 'Oh yeah, I forgot to tell everyone about that thing' and all in one big fell swoop the history of how this thing has affected me before made me go OH!

Oh, I see. I've been upset about this and had no clue. I would not have really truly believed you if you'd told me it would affect me.

Anyway, as I was oh so impressed with my realization, that's what we talked about. Led down some roads I hadn't thought of. All in all another good head shrinking.

No comments: