Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Calling you out...

Chris and Maggie
Ron and Christa
Jen and Josh
... others I can't think of right now (Jen G - way to wear high shoes, obviously you care about me)

The rest of you? You obviously did NOT think of me when you fell in love and got married. There is different light in your two different stratospheres. I have to do like double photoshop to balance you together. Sure I bring the stepladder to make it easier - but then the kids want to be on the stepladder and there you are - one of you radiant and one of you the phantom of the opera lightwise.

I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Jen Gray said...

Hee Hee. Glad to oblige. I like to try and cancel out the height differential whenever possible (can you believe he's 9 inches taller???) because it makes for easier kissing. ; )