Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Verdugo Hills, it is...

Okay, so you know when we were struggling with the whole insurance thing and it was a big pain, but then it ended so nicely?

Well, while at my last ob appointment they kept telling us insurance wouldn't cover the hospital we wanted. After much running around of my insurance adviser it turns out my ob is not connected to the primary who referred me to him therefore though the primary is the right insurance with the 'right' hospital my ob is not. So, in order to keep my ob I have to change both primary doctor (3rd time) and hospital and POSSIBLY my pediatrician so for at least a short amount of time I will have two different pediatricians for my two children.

SO basically I am grudgingly accepting here that God is TRYING to get me to do something that will be nicer for me. New OB I like 300 times more than my last OB. The conversation I just had with the relations person at the new hospital was nicer than anyone I met at old hospital combined.

If you notice the title of this post should be a link to the new hospital - there is a virtual nursery for those of you who won't be actually here, there is free wireless for those of you who will be actually there at the hospital... they are totally fine with rooming in (baby doesn't have to go to nursery unless necessary) - Steve gets to go to the nursery and all that stuff. Get your directions now!

NOW that I have accepted this, I just have to find a new primary physician and work out the pediatrician stuff.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Isn't Verdugo Hills the hospital where they serve no caffeine? Just a heads up in case of a midnight delivery...

Ada said...

I guess then it would be time for "more than words" in your love for Steve... looks like you'll be driving out with a case of Starbucks...