Monday, August 13, 2007

Princess Shoot

Trying to get together Abby's 4th Birthday Party invitation and had the thought of having a picture of her (which will be a very subtle princess theme - subtle in deference to the two little boys and two baby boys we are inviting). However, I didn't get one that would really work - so here are the artsy "invitation rejects" (rejects because I wasn't going for artsy and artsy is a bit pretentious for a child's birthday party!).




This is actually one of my favorites - it is her telling me she isn't going to be 4 years old, she's going to be 100 years old... actually that may end up being the invitation...

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

Sooo DARLING!

Juliana Shain said...

The top one is my favorite. So did she know she was doing a spread for the cover of her invitation?

Did she demand Evian and fresh fruit without the seeds?

Chef Ed said...

that sepia one is absolutely amazing....