Thursday, August 02, 2007

They're Baaaaack...

Chicken Fajitas are back on the menu. Fun fun. No, Steve may still not want them every night - but I can have them everyday for lunch. Theres no rule against that!

Also, apparently you can take the weird - eating away from the weird eater but you can't take the weird eater away from weird - eating.

I made cookies last night because I have been craving them for a week and decided I deserved a treat for putting together all our financial records for our meeting Monday.

Only one problem. I am used to living in a freezing cold house. I have gotten accustomed to food that is left on the counter (fruit, dessert, bread, crackers) being fridge temperature after being left out for more than fifteen minutes. SO cookies are totally unappetizing... unless of course I stick them in the fridge... which I have...

4 comments:

Creative Mama said...

That's hilarious!! Who you meeting with tomorrow? Soo curious...

diane said...

sigh!

Dave said...

Are you meeting with the woman we told you about? I can't remember if we ever even gave you her contact info...

Ada said...

We're seeing the guy that worked with us for the loan on this house... who I think was originally referred to us by Tim and Sarah... anyway we'll see how it goes. If we don't feel comfortable with his advising we'll definitely get a better mortgage. Can't get a worse one!!