Friday, August 03, 2007

Dodgers, Daddy, Daughter

Because trust me, if it had been up to Mommy, we wouldn't have been there.

Mommy likes games.

She does.


But she doesn't like steep stair inclines that Abby doesn't mind at all and (consequently) rushes down to give Mommy a heart attack. Mommy doesn't like having to walk up and down the stairs constantly for toddler potty breaks. However, Daddy has some say in the family and here we were and it was fun - especially since one of Abby's friends from school was there and they spent inning 4-7 being the absolute most silliest girls in the stadium. Their twin ceramic Russell Martin bobbleheads miraculously survived the silly adventure and it was all good (it helped that Abby's friend happens to have amazing manners).


Bonds neither tied nor surpassed the home run record he's currently chasing, but it made for a sellout hyped up crowd... who filed out rather quickly as soon as they started walking him...

3 comments:

Juliana Shain said...

That's not #38 she's wearing, is it?

Ada said...

Yessss... it was funny because as we were walking to the stadium it sparked discussion among people walking around.

Juliana Shain said...

Awwww...that's awesome. I haven't had the courage to wear my #38 jersey. I'm still in great mourning over the loss of my beloved Gagne. I'm sure Steve has heard that he went to the next best team (at least for me)--Boston. I think heaven on Earth would be Gagne pitching at Fenway. Oooohh....I just had a little fainting spell just thinking about it.