Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Sheer Magnitude of Accomplishment

It's staggering.

I've avoided talking much about it or posting pictures of progress because
a) I'm busy accomplishing
b) I want it to be a surprise for Steve (who of course has no time to blog surf, but just in case)
c) I haven't taken that many pictures for documentation because I'm busy accomplishing.

But it occurs to me that it's not just the actual doing that is so impressive, that takes so much time and brain power - it's even the decisions we're making that will make the doing so much quicker. After all, with a plan in place I know what to do next.

Need some more paint tomorrow. Otherwise its work/sort. Of course that's mostly a surge when Jack is asleep. Then it's watch mom work/sort fast before Jack can steal everything from my piles.

1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE IT ALL!!!