Monday, June 01, 2009

Poppa's Birthday Dinner

My Uncle Jim & Aaron took the family out to dinner in Santa Monica to celebrate my dad's birthday on Wednesday.




(my mom was there too but our photo needed cropping - oh Aunt Jane was there too and somehow she missed the elph capturing)


It was quite nice. We unveiled the new family photos we'd done a day previous (the slightly late annual birthday gift for my MOM) for my dad and Aaron practiced looking pensive while we waited for Megan to save lives before making it to the restaurant. Then he got the call that she was close and he got happy and drank some wine.

3 comments:

Creative Mama said...

:) i love your family and your way of telling ANY story... :)

Albert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Albert said...

Grateful? It's my most favorite way to celebrate .. and I felt the love! --- Poppa