Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How Far I've Come?

Busy day and I do not have a headache. Tax day tomorrow and I, post baby, seem to have thrown away a bunch of year end stuff ... however, I never know how important the little or moderate stuff is - I never remember what stuff I bring that he never needs. So rather than worry and get a headache and blame Steve for breathing I am going to wait and see if anything I'm missing is needed and get a copy of it from the appropriate people after we leave the appointment. We are usually required to file an extension anyway, so it probably isn't a rush.

Busy Day:
Get Abby's lunchbunch lunch ready
Get Abby to school
Walk with Sarah (also ask sarah to fix car seat and babysit while I shower - check and check)
Visit with Beth/take pictures of Josh
Lunch with Samantha (and while I am explaining that not being prepared for a massive poo leak is one reason why I am an anxious basketcase when I take baby to restaurant - baby has massive poo leak. Like... seriously - the diaper did nothing to help the issue - what was the point of it?)
Pick up Abby
Let Abby have downtime before getting her ready for Ballet
Nurse while Samantha gets Abby ready for ballet, all the while I keep Abby on target by threatening to take away treat.
Watch ballet standing up with thirteen pound baby in wrap.
Get Abby treat.
Sit.
Get Dinner for family
Put Abby to bed
Put Jack to bed while Steve runs.
Organize tax documents, look for all the relevant documents not already put aside.
Blog
Try not to feel anxious that the laundry is piling up four feet high, I forgot to log on aim and therefore haven't talked to mom. Oh well. At least I didn't forget any MORE birthdays today.

No comments: