Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Case of the Ghost Fruit

Orange Sale tallies have to be in in the morning. I seriously haven't had a moment to take care of them before now.

I thought I was set. I thought I had been more detailed, more specific, more organized than ever before.

And yet, I somehow sold a case more of Oranges than I was given. I did not sell a half of Oranges they think I did and I ended up with an extra case of Oranges that I sold a fourth out of and gave the rest away. I sold my mom's case of grapefruit twice AND finally had to buy another 1/2 crate from another family and yet it doesn't show up in my records though all the money matches.

They are going to look at my tally... and hurt me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

Dave said...

^ you have fans?

Creative Mama said...

certainly not... they're just happy with your money raised...
xo

diane said...

I'd say you lucked out any way you cut it. I can't make any sense of it and hopefully they won't either.

Jen Gray said...

Time for a new post!!!! Ahem, it's been almost a week. ; )

Ada said...

don't i know it...