Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nesting on Crack...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, not literally.

SO I've been intently catching up on my scrapbooking. I've totally redone Abby's baby album the way I've always wanted to. I've put in page protectors on the album Abby looks at the most. I've reviewed all the albums 2003-present and am behind by exactly 2007 and I have ordered six months of 2007 pictures so that I can continue to ride this wave of motivation as far as it takes me.

I don't know if it is because LL lives up to his nickname every night or just my normal impatient manner but three more months sounds like an eternity and my nesting instinct already seems to have kicked in.

I obviously do not want to be early, but I have this sense of impending... something. Not doom (see? not a pessimist)... not even necessarily birth... more like I expect labor is going to last three months this time around.

LL (boy, I wish I knew his name) is literally stretching his boundaries. I'm not kidding. I can simultaneously feel him testing just near my hip and diagonally along my other side as far up as his current home goes I presume. This happens fairly often - as if he's stretched out from fingertips to his tip toes.

Maybe he's just warming up... now that's a scary thought.

1 comment:

diane said...

Impressive accomplishment...at this rate you will be ready just in time to start an album with LL.