Monday, July 09, 2007

Abby Tidbits

*Abby picked this outfit.

"Mommy, let's just sit here and watch the world go by" (sitting on a step outside)
"Momma, I was just reflecting on how I *indistinguishable* and ... "
"Momma, I'm so proud of you."
"I don't want to stay in my room." (me: "You don't have to!") "But what if I start crying again?"
"But bedrooms are for sleeping! This is the room for whining!" (when told if she wanted to whine she needed to do it in her room)
"Can we go to a place that has good ice cream, this time?" (after her experience with Pinkberry)
"I can't even believe that that happened!"
"Whoa, this is a lot of big things we did today."
"I - AM- THE- HERO!" (playing naked on the couch) "Whoa, that was a good voice."

My words out of her mouth:
"No, Momma, but you have to understand me."
"No, I know that, but I can't right now. Later, Momma, later we can do that."



and my favorite thing to hear (besides "I love you too Mommy" obviously):
"I had so much fun..."

4 comments:

diane said...

Which room is for whining exactly...just in case I feel the urge?

Juliana Shain said...

Love 'em, love 'em. I think the first one is my favorite.

Though minus 5 points for the Pink Berry hate. That's my favorite place on the planet.

Anonymous said...

sooo precious...

Jen Gray said...

so sweet!