Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Addiction...

www.myheritage.com has does facial recognition (it's really photo recognition) so that you can see what celebrities you (or your photo) resembles.

I don't know if I can get mine to post here... I'll try.

It changes depending on if your hair is covering your face at all and if you're facing the camera perfectly. But I can definitely see the similarities. Some in the face, some just in the angle of my face for the photo!!

Taken off to preserve blog space...

3 comments:

diane said...

That is pretty funny..I'd be a bigger believer if you had come up with some duplicates. I think it is matching the angle mostly. Wonder what makes us us anyway? When I was doing portraits, I found whatever it was most of the time...at least so you would never think it was anyone else....but I don't know how....

Ada said...

I did have some duplicates - but still the angle of the photo is the biggest thing they match I think.

Chef Ed said...

LOL... so, from that angle, I'm black! ha!