Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Totally Inconsequential... but Totally Annoying

I have TiVo... well, the dish network dvr anyway. And the whole point is to not have to remember when all my shows come on.

After a totally angsty "Thanksgiving"episode in December of Law and Order: Criminal Intent there has been a LONG LONG LONG break of Goren/Eames new episodes. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting.

And sure enough - the one night I go out (for the most special alphaTRUCK gal in the world, of course) is the night the new one comes on AND TiVo skips it.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. PFfffT.

iTunes usually sells it the day after the episode airs and it's not available yet... and then there is another three week break. Grr.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Goren/Eames and alphaTRUCK lost me. But then again, I am cool.

Ada said...

Okay, isn't it basically all about paradigms? I.E. if you're living in the 80s then big horrible hair is indeed quite cool?

Well you're in my blog buddy... and obsessive hope for Goren and Eames to one day kiss and get married is COOL around here... to me... and... sigh... NO one else that visits the blog but... its still a paradigm.

In fact, I expect you to write some fanfiction about it post haste.

Dave said...

By cool I meant very unpopular and clueless.

Ada said...

Thats not very romantic fanfiction... in fact... you didn't name Goren and Eames at all in fact.

And of course you are cool. You have 36 pounds of oranges coming to you - how could you NOT be cool?