Sunday, January 28, 2007

More photo testing


Well... I get the camera to focus on the right thing about fifty perfect of the time now. The 'portrait' setting was a great help because now, of the half that aren't focused sharply, a half of those are close enough to fix in photoshop.

Thinking more and more of going with the same camera David, Tim and Bryan have. The biggest issue I have with that is the lenses are a) expensive and b) I'd have to switch lenses depending on what I was trying to do. For some reason that sounds intimidating to me. But the largest advantage is that between the three of them, they already have several cool lenses that they would be willing to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which bramd camera is that? The best thing about this route would be having the collected advice of experts. mom