Sunday, May 17, 2009

Unbearably Adorable

So Steve woke up with Jack this morning and at some point asked Jack if he wanted to go see Abby. Jack responded with his now trademark "Yeaaaah" (caught on video which I will upload soon).

So up they came (Abby had crawled into my bed realizing Daddy had left a vacancy). And Steve sat Jack down next to Abby and he proceeded to say "Ickle, ickle, eckle" as he clumsily tickled her. That's the first time in a long time I've heard him attempt that word. It was wonderful. Then he'd giggle and put his head down on hers (which was probably rather painful for Abby but it looked cute to us). This went on for a few minutes and he finally tempted her out of bed.

Other "words" he's saying before I forget:

Donawwld = Old MacDonald.
P'ieeabou= Peekaboo
Uh-Oh = Uh-Oh
Zzzzzzzz- Zzzzzzuh= Zoozie
Up=Up
Op=Open
Splsh= splash
Yuckh=guess
Uh-Uh-Uh= help me... okay that one doesn't really count.

No comments: