Friday, May 15, 2009

A Bad Mother and Scrapbooker

So off I go scrapbooking away... I'm starting on Halloween 2008, looking through blog posts for pictures that were lost in the great drop-kick hard drive failure of 2008 and realized... I'd forgotten to scrapbook (or note) Abby's birthday at all. No "Oh shoot I have to order those prints" no "I feel like something is missing in September" just... passed right over it.

It's odd just how many things I have already forgotten about. How many random events are out there that have lost their place in my memory. That wasn't deep, that was an "I'm drunk with lack of sleep" comment. I should go to sleep NOW.

But I don't wanna.

Okay, off I go.

Three shoots tomorrow... everyone pray for inspiration!

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

THREE SHOOTS! Look out world... Here she comes...!!!

Juliana Shain said...

I have a birthday present for Abby. I want to give it to her because it's the *season* for her to wear it.