Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TUMS

Oh lovely, to be back at the tums portion of the pregnancy. Actually, I'm fine with it since tums does work and is fairly easy to keep readily available. I don't know how many weeks I just ignored it last pregnancy, not really realizing it was acid that could be fixed oh so simply - even though the best tasting tums still taste a bit reminiscent of vomit if you ask me.

I have photos coming... I just know it... they are lurking in the postman's box - ready to spring tomorrow when my scrapbooking supplies are replenished.

In other news... I'm tired.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Have you had the sugar-free orange creme ones? Those are the ones I think taste best. Plus I like to think they're a little less bad for my teeth since they don't have sugar.

I actually still have indigestion regularly and probably need to go to a primary care doctor to get that figured out. I don't want a camera don't my throat, though. Ick.

Creative Mama said...

seriously. TUMS AND strawberry popciles (sp) are my saving grace...