Friday, May 08, 2009

Dear Future Kin: READ THIS FIRST

Well, I recently saw an Antiques Roadshow in which a journal by a soldier written during the Civil War was worth a bit of money only because he wrote about Lincoln's assassination on the day it happened and was a guard of some sort involved with the execution of the conspirators.

This is a note to let you know, don't bother printing out this blog and taking it to be appraised. I kinda purposefully don't talk about current affairs. Partly because everyone else's opinion bothers me, so I don't see why I would want to add mine. Partly because I myself am very very narrowly focused on me and mine.

So unless me mentioning seeing the "new" Star Trek movie on opening night which is antiquatedly old to you floats someone's boat (I liked it... alot)... you're out of luck.

But hopefully you'll enjoy getting to know your whatever I am to you. So sorry and better luck next time.

Maybe I'll try to write important things now and then. Big economic crisis happening at the moment. We're doing okay but I'm forcing Steve to drink water rather than get him special drinks from the store. There, that's got to be worth something.

1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

I'm beginning to hate water. being pregnant and trying to be good... bah... water is overrated. ;)

future kin. I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU!