Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back to Scrap

I am mostly able to sleep, but am finding myself with large amounts of time waiting for my two munchkins to get to sleep. It is discouraging to go downstairs and assume Abby won't be coming down four times for a multitude of different reasons or Jack will suddenly lose his binky in the four foot square area of his crib.

So I've gotten the scrapbooking stuff back out. I was a little over a year behind when I started and now I'm up to August 2008. I'm dreading Christmas. I don't know why but I just didn't have a real train of thought for my photos last year... the result is a hodge podge of random Christmas photos.

But I'll just try to finish August for now. If I am more than a year behind when the baby gets here I'm lost especially since I had minimal to no organization in Snapfish at the end of last year and then I lost my hard drive so theres nothing to look through here.

I'd also love to get to Jack's baby book. We'll see how much I don't sleep.

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

dito. it was a goal to scrap for Caiah's first year before the house was done... whoops... maybe before Max comes... :)

diane said...

..do we wish for sleep or no sleep, that is the question.