Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Literal Girl

One of the many many wonderful things about lunch bunch (extra two hours 10 kids get to spend at school which is quite the status symbol in pre-school) is that they always do a craft. I'm sure lots of pre-schools always do lots of crafts but our very free-form pre-school tends to let children use their free time how they wish during their day to day lives, whether that be running, jumping or climbing trees. There are a few crafts they all have to do but that's really neither here nor there.

POINT being, Abby decorated a frame on Tuesday. She's very proud of her frame and asked if I could find a picture for her frame. Sneaky photographer that I am, I suggested we take one right then. "Sure!" she agrees in her piping voice.

Ah, but she wins again. You see, she wanted the FRAME that she was planning on filling with this picture to be represented in the picture. Can't you just see her thinking, "Check... and Mate."



think of me what you will, you'll notice I held up my side of the bargain:

literally:

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

that's cute and funny... just when you think maybe... just maybe... :)

Juliana Shain said...

It would be so funny to frame the last photo.