Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Discovery Channel

Ummm, so you all know Jack has a flirtation side right? I've mentioned it constantly.

Okay so Pearl came over for a playdate today. She and Abby sat at the little tea table for lunch. And Jack... Jack is apparently in love with Pearl. He came over and stood, just stood at her elbow while she ate, then tried to get her attention by laughing and bending over at the waist in his "i'm so happy" pose. Then, when that didn't seem to do much, he just started sticking his chest out at her, leaning into her and her chair.

It was quite caveman of him. It did not woo the girl, but I'll bet you any peacock in the neighborhood would have been toast.

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

i love your boy. alot. he's so boy... but in a slightly different way than my all boy :)

diane said...

Oh my! Such a little man! I for one turn to putty at his posing.