Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Last Days of Soccer






Abby was part of the first U5 division of... er... whatever... region 13... er.. yeah. It actually ended up quite cool. Abby learned WAY more than I expected especially since she had to be forced to go a few times. She had a good time - noticed when other kids got all the goals, but had a pretty good time all the same.

She got a trophy! She keeps saying "I can't believe I got a trophy! It's my FIRST one!" She wanted to call Daddy in Athens right away. And when he came home yesterday it was the first thing she told him about.

Auntie Samantha was substitute Steve while he was away and helped get me comfortable with the whole thing.

And the best part? It's DONE!!! whoooo!!!

1 comment:

diane said...

No sense in Steve ever being allowed to leave home again...he is obviously a pivital character in home management.