Monday, October 20, 2008

SERIOUS anxiety

I am usually a pretty decisive person.  I think that's why when I don't know what to decide, I really really really can't - i.e. I get really really worried about it.

Children's birthday gifts.  This stresses me out.  Because all the moms are probably going to the same Target as I am (except you super cool froofy moms and moms who make stuff of course) and we're all heading for princess for girls or cars for boys... I WOULD tailor to the kid if I knew more than these generals, but you get the idea.

I went to Target with Jack this morning and we just went around and around (Jack chattering all the way) in indecision.


2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

YOU ALWAYS find the perfect gift!

Creative Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.