Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Abby Says the Darndest Things

Abby seems preoccupied with marriage and death recently.  Hmm.

"Mommy, will you still be alive for a while when I'm grown up?"

"Momma, where were you when you found Daddy?"

"And what did you do after you found him?"  (answer: went on dates, watched movies)
"Will I do those kinds of things with my husband when I find him?"

"Mommy, when did you decide you wanted to be a Mommy?"

"What will my kids look like when I am grown up to be a Mommy?"

Oh, and she still wants to marry Jack.  I've told her she'll have to think on that for a few years.





6 comments:

Juliana Shain said...

I told my mom I wanted to marry my brother, too!!

I love that she didn't correct me on that. It just shows that she thinks marriage is defined by love so that's just sweet that she wants to marry her brother.

Dave said...

You should start a blog where you could tell stories about Abby like this.

Ada said...

pffffft

Ada said...

and i remember telling my Kindergarten teacher I wanted to marry Aaron too Julie

Lori said...

Rachel wants to marry Ben, too. We've tried explaining that people don't generally marry their siblings, at least in these here parts, but she doesn't seem to see a problem with it.

Dave said...

Shannon always tells me she wants to marry the UPS guy. Its cute.