Saturday, October 04, 2008

Another Compilation

ooooh woe is me I am so behind on the blog.  In backwards order (as always):

Abby had her first sleepover at Auntie Samantha's house.  Auntie loves me and documented the time:

Abby in the elevator and wrapped up in every blanket and Samantha that Samantha owns:


Too Much Fun!  I messaged Samantha at around almost 10pm to ask if bedtime might be an idea sometime in the near future and she wrote back that it was none of my business.  Snort. Abby is very very very lucky.  


Soccer has been going fairly well.  Steve wants to build up Abby's stamina as he slips into his Father/Coach role.  Pretty dang sweet.  Abby thinks it's great he's there and has no problem with his coaching so far!


My sweetie still loves me.  
Abby still enjoying life in general
Micaiah's birth date birthday party:





1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

nice blog friend