Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Questionable Talents

I just discovered I have yet another questionable talent.

I can tell by a single touch whether or not the fries inside the fast food bag beside me has adequate salt.

Other questionable talents include:
Bending my fingers back like a circus freak.
Distinguishing the difference between differently packaged Oreos.
Having extreme margerine vs butter awareness.
Knowing how every chocolate shake in the city tastes like.
Remembering phone numbers.
Being able to count off every possible thing that could go wrong... and therefore thinking whatever did go wrong wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.
The unique ability to flip around any location in my head making it impossible to find again.

5 comments:

diane said...

I think you mean you "CAN" tell by a single touch...otherwise what kind of talent is that?

Dave said...

I can tell from a single paragraph whether Adrea is having a neurotic day.

Ada said...

Good point mom - caught it.

Mr. CandyCaneAve *cough* two posts this year *cough*

Dave said...

Please don't send me into a shame spiral.

Ada said...

Seamus Spirallicus, isn't he friend of yours?