Monday, June 02, 2008

Accomplishment Monday

SO.
I downloaded photos galore (I guess that was last night but it counts).
I am currently attempting to upload photos galore.
I played with, calmed, held, put to sleep an incredibly unhappy Jack (there is now a bump - a tooth is coming... its not the tooth that was supposed to come, but whatever...) through the morning.
Had a playdate with my godchildren/ a good visit with Shannon (we discussed dealing with emotional problems emotionally... we're very deep people... and one of us watches Dr. Phil)
Had TWO pizzas delivered since the first was wrong and not enough.
Arranged for my mom to help so I could clean for the cleaning lady (it makes sense, you'd see if you were a wife)
Delegated my mom to do the dishes (she doesn't like sitting around and Jack was asleep wrapped to me)
I drank a lot of water.
Brought ALL the dirty clothes (including the dirty clothes that had mistakenly been put in Steve's tie bin a month ago) to the laundry room.
Tried to dry the comforter - we need a new one... ten years is apparently this one's lifespan.
Put the wrap in the wash (Jack LOVES making a mess of Biter Biscuits)
Moved around Abby's room a la her specs ("back to normal" which is back before Gramma and I moved everything around Thanksgiving weekend)
Tidied all rooms
Put away all clean clothes (except mine... and Steve's... and some of Abby's)
Paired socks with Gramma and Abby (Abby was SO sweet folding socks - claiming the cute ones as her own)
Brought up ALL the clean towels and blankets that had set up residence in the "random" room downstairs. We're talking two trips of towels stacked over my head.
Took garbage out.
Got very tired typing up what I've done today.

1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

Good Lord take a break already... I'm tired... no really... good work Ada... come work your magic over here at t.scheidler's home... he needs a homemaker...