Saturday, June 14, 2008

Drowning

In undone tasks...

to do list too daunting

going to sell everything and camp out on my mom's patio and eat burnt fudge all day long.


okay... to do list:
give gramma credit card for food
butterfly cards (ask gramma to print 3 of my favorites full size?)
finish snapfish upload
bring coffee maker
find gift
find gift
throw away all toys - suggest Abby have imaginary friends
kick wall everytime laundry piles up
why are these cheerios out here?
step on glasses left on ground
sleep in playpen with Jack in effort to keep him asleep
name that smell in the fridge
arrange full drums of Arrowhead water into words saying: this is too much water Arrowhead you lied when you said this was the minimum.
find all the empty water drums scattered throughout house
get annoyed everytime I look at the clock
pay bill
pay bill with old fashioned stupid check
read a book so I feel like a person
just keep doing the little things until they pile up and I win

No comments: