Friday, June 06, 2008

Just Wait

Til you see...

So... guess what baby does not detest getting his picture taken at Picture People?

Guess what girl is old enough to follow instructions and understand the value of a bribe?

It's been four long years of stress and anxiety everytime I even thought about getting a picture done of the kid(s)... and (cue light from heaven and music too) finally... finally I just showed up, put the kids in front of the camera person. Clapped my hands a bit (and asked Poppa and Gramma to do the same) and SNAP... pictures.

They aren't, of course, my sort of pictures a la photography... but I think there is something important about them... not sure what... something... The traditional camera eye of their time.

It's valuable.

I swear...

And I got two free ...

2 comments:

megan said...

Good 'ol Picture People. When do we get to see?

diane said...

Has it ONLY been four years???